Monday, July 23, 2007

Has Anyone Ever...

This might be my best blog to date. Has anyone ever...

- Listened to all 8 minutes of "Ring My Bell" by Anita Ward



- Seriously listened to "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" (with out it being a joke?)



- Listened long enough to "Final Countdown" by Europe to hear the words?



- Watched the video to "When The Children Cry" by White Lion WITHOUT feeling uncomfortable?



- Watched the video to "Mother" by Danzig and taken him seriously?



- Recently watched an entire episode of night court?



If you have done all of these things, your name is probably Jay Williams!

4 comments:

Martha said...

who's Jay Williams?

And no, I haven't not done any of those recently. Shoot, I haven't done all of them ever...

Tom said...

Jay is a co-worker who also used to be a radio DJ. I also think he was in Magnum PI :)

Unknown said...

You are too funny!! Hope Jay knows that he made it in your blog. I was following you with the bands, but you lost me on Night Court?It was funny to see all the 80's hair bands.......does Mark know about this?

Tom said...

I will have to send this to Mark, he would enjoy this, though I thought he was stuck in the 70s?