Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lessons in Self-Confidence

In a time when maybe it's easier to water down your personality than risk "putting yourself out there" here's a great video! This guy really defines the phrase "go if you're going!" He doesn't leave anything off the table here. And from what I understand this performance took place in 2006, so we are talking about a modern day performance.

If you make it to the end of the song he will reward you!



I think this is great! You see too many people so insecure, and often they are the ones who try to put down others around them.

This band is called MIKA and I found them through Josiah Leming's American Idol performance. After having seen MIKA, I think Josiah did a great job with that song. Josiah caught the nation's interest (I think) because he was unique and really put it all out there.



And as a joke, here's Josiah's future hit:



That's a joke because Keane is already well known, thought Josiah's style reminded me of them a lot.

No comments: